1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999-2009 K2500HD FRONT Timbrens for sale! GMFK25S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lehner&Sons, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Lehner&Sons

Lehner&Sons Junior Member

I have a set of brand new Timbrens GMFK25S for the front of a 1999-2009 K2500HD truck. Here is the story. I had these on my 2006 Duramax last few years and when I went to take them out at the end of the plowing season the bushing came out of the rubber. I called up Timbrens (they have a lifetime warranty) and told them what had happened so they sent me a brand new set. The only thing that is not new is the washer and the angled piece. No big deal. The bolts will also have to be replaced, they were very rusty but you can get those at any hardware store. I will include the original box and instructions with the sale.

I am asking $125 plus shipping to your location, I can take Paypal to help speed things up or personal check but I wont ship out until it clears.

Thanks!
    Chris

100_3458.jpg

100_3459.jpg

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I'll give you $75. You did get them for free. Where are you located? I'm just sitting around the house, well supposed to be working on the honey do list.612-810-8370 Rob

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  3. Lehner&Sons

Funny! Get them for free? I paid almost $200 for them. Just because they took a **** and the great company they are replaced them under warranty does not mean I got them for free.
    That should just go to show what a stand up company they are if they stand behind there product like that. Good to know for all of you guys that own them and are considering buying them compared to the competition. A stand up company that stands behind there product like that is worth the extra $ to me at least.

Chris

4. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'll give you $80 for them.

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

Alright I'll counter my own offer since you dissapeared $100

6. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 Junior Member
    from SE MO

Will these work on a 3500 chevrolet?

7. Lehner&Sons

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll go $100 shipped to 46319.........................paypal works for me

9. Lehner&Sons

The highest offer received so far is $110 plus shipping via PM. That would put them at about 121 shipped. Depending on where and how they are shipped. Maybe shipping could be a little less?

Chris

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  10. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 Junior Member
    from SE MO

Put them in a flat rate box from USPS $5 plus a couple dollars for the box. Ill give you $125 shipped

11. Lehner&Sons

I will take that offer. PM will be sent shortly!

Chris

12. Lehner&Sons

Cant send a PM. It is not enabled. Please PM me and I will send you my e-mail address to paypal the $ to and I will send it out today!

Chris

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Oh sorry I thought that was you that said $100 not Nichols........that's why I offered it. Go ahead and let them go. My cost new isn't tooooo bad anyhow, and I really don't need them.

14. NICHOLS LANDSCA

I offered $110 picked up, so for $7 more you are going to go through the hassle of shipping? And like I told you wholesale isn't much more just like H2O just said

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  15. Lehner&Sons

I still have not heard from cleancut1? Please let me know if you plan to purchase these or not.

Thanks,
    Chris

16. Lehner&Sons

Payment has been received! Thanks CleanCut1! You can mark these SOLD!

Thanks Plowsite.com for this resource!

Chris