1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999-2006 Chevy/GMC Truck side Ultra mount with all wiring.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bob coco, Feb 9, 2011.

1. bob coco

bob coco Member

I have a truckside setup from my 2006 GMC 1500. I sold the truck and removed all the plow parts. I have the plow mount, complete wiring harness, 4 port module, and all three truck side plugs that plug into your Ultramount setup. The wiring is exactly the same for the 1500 and 2500 Chevy/ GM from 1999-2006 and I think the Classic 2007 would also be the same. And the truckside mount fits 1999-2006 1500 series trucks. I can take photos and email if interested. 700.00 firm. It is all boxed up and I can ship at actual cost of postage or freight cost. I'm in Eastern Long Island if someone wants to pick it up.

Call Bob @ (516) 903-0011
  2. bob coco

bob coco Member

Also includes all mounting hardware.
  3. srt management

srt management Junior Member

what would the shipping be to 60157...thank you
  4. bob coco

bob coco Member

I'm not sure, How's 40 bucks sound. If it's more I'll cover it.
  5. bob coco

bob coco Member

ANYONE INTERESTED? I just priced the module, It's 260.00 by itself. How about 600.00 plus shipping. I just bought a new setup for my Dodge and spent about a grand with tax for the equivlent.
  6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

A brand new 3 port module is $110
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  7. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Why do guys chime in with their 2 cents worth when they don't know what the hell they are saying?? Brad if you paid attention he has a 4 port module, not a 3. So why post that a 3 port is $110. What does that have to do with anything? If you aren't interested in buying his item, why post anything? WHO CARES!
  8. bob coco

bob coco Member

THANK YOU, I didn't have it in me to say anything. I found out a long time ago that people are a lot tougher from behind their monitor. LOL