1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999 2005 SuperDuty grill 20 bucks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by daninline, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daninline

daninline Senior Member

20 bucks for a grill for a 1999 to 2005 used the inserts were painted blue to match the truck in good shape.. we changed over to a 2007 nose

2. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

any pics im right down the road!?

3. daninline

daninline Senior Member

let me take a look

Dan

4. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

as far i can tell there three different color blues,i have the darkest. do u work at cascade in versails?

5. daninline

daninline Senior Member

here's the only one I have right now I need to charge the camera battery, the inserts are the same color as the truck
    the lower photo is the one with the grill
    Dan

Untitled-1.jpg

6. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I did before why do you?

Dan

7. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

i use to i was fired ! i was in the receiving dept ! i dont know if you remember ? i will take the grill! tomorrow morning ok?

8. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I have to run to Boston in the morning I should be back by noon... leaving the house around 9AM so if you can stop by before that would work.

Just give me a call in the morning 508-769-0049 anytime after 7am
    Dan
    Let me guess you are Russ? did you have the forktruck thing with the truck pulling out if I remember right

9. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

no im jim the big guy and yeah that was me! and ill set my alarm and we'll go from there!

10. daninline

daninline Senior Member

sold to jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.