1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1999-2003 Ford superduty uni-mount plow mount $400

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Nov 23, 2011.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Plow mount that came off of a 2002 Ford F250 superduty. Should fit all Superduty trucks from 1999-2003. this mount has some rust but it is solid and deff useable, just needs to be cleaned up. Asking $400. Located in zip code 19713. willing to ship if someone is interested.link to craigslist posting is below.

If interested email me at MGS_Enterprises@yahoo.com

http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/2713728184.html

2. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

open to reasonable offers.. would prefer to sell locally but am willing to ship

3. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

SOLD!!

Will have a md2 mount for meyers available next week for 99-03 ford superduty though if anyones interested.

4. lilsteve08

lilsteve08 Senior Member

That is the meyers hoop type system right? I am in need of a meyer mount for a 2002 f250, please keep me posted when the mount is available. Where are you located?

5. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

no the "hoop" style is the ez-classic. this is the md2 quick mount where eveything is 1 piece