1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Z71 Wire Diagrams

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Local Z71 Hero, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Local Z71 Hero

Local Z71 Hero Junior Member

I have a 1998 Z71, I have a few electrical problems and I need to know if anyone has or knows where i can download or view the diagrams so i can find and then fix my problem(s).

Thanks Alot

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

You have an easier time posting the problems here and asking for help before you will be able to find diagrams online....

~Chuck

3. nabraham

nabraham Junior Member

You're so right Chuck!! A few months ago I too had an electrical problem and had it resolved by posting my problem on this site.
    As a matter of fact, it was you that helped me locate the problem, it was a "fusible link".

Thanks again Chuck!!!!

Naomi Abraham:

4. johngus

johngus Senior Member

Check out alldata.com,for $20 you'll get all wiring diagrams and TSB's for 1 year for 1 specific vehicle.have used it many times working on vehicles at the house.