1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Mazda B-4000/MM 1 6.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Acmemechanic, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Partnership breaking up causes this awesome small truck to be offered for sale.Plow was just installed this year.4.0 V-6 Engine Automatic 4X4 New, Tires, Brakes, Plugs, U-Joints, Automatic Hubs.Truck is Fully Loaded {Tilt,Cruise,Air,Power Windows,Power Mirrors,} Cap on Bed,This Small truck is a real workhorse.And Great on gas too!!!!Call 401-597-0286 or E-Mail acmemechanic@yahoo.com
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

im interested. price??
  3. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Yes I would be curious on price to.How many miles and any other info.
  4. Acmemechanic

Still for sale

Cold not figure how to edit out last years ad and repost so brought it back up .$9500 is the price
  5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Not to be a d***, but you will never see close to $9500 for that. It is an 8 year old truck with a plow that isn't too pricey new. There is really no demand for them. Good luck and I hope you can get $9500, but don't get your hopes up.
  6. Acmemechanic

Mazda for sale

Thank you for that overview. The truck is in perfect condition and i am sure that could be true,but nonetheless i think i will keep all my ads posted.Thank you for your opinion though.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

its a cute little truck but no way are you ever gonna see 9500 for her, sorry man, around here thats a 5500-6k truck tops, and dont take offence to this but its the truth.
  8. Acmemechanic

OK make offerS

Just type your Comments and dont express any real interest.THE TRUCK IS FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Like I said, it would be great for you to get $9500, but there is a price that you want and a price that you are going to get. You are not going to get $9500 no matter how flawless it is, atleast not from this site. I think $6000 is generous, more like $4500. I think that nobody has expressed any "real interest" tells the truth. Again, good luck, I just don;e want you to sit on the truck through the winter at a price you will never see.