1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 John Deere 855 Tractor with snowplow,heated cab fully loaded and mower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowbelt5, Jan 5, 2015.

1. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

Up for sale is my 1998 model John Deere 855 tractor. 24hp 3 cylinder diesel. it has 4wd, hi and low range hydro, power steering. It is in really good condition for a older tractor. It has been very well maintained and kept indoors. It has 319 hours on the meter as it was only used for plowing sidewalks during the winter at a apartment complex and the mower was used a few seasons but does not have much use on it. This tractor has a fully loaded "John Deere" Hard cab, with heat, variable fan speed, two speed wiper, front lights, rear light, front and rear flashers, top strobe light and interior light. This is a John deere hard cab, not a Curtis cab or aftermarket cab. The snowplow is a John Deere and also is in great condition. The 3 point hitch and rear pto was never used. It also has a 72" deck that is in great shape. The front tires were new last season but the rears are about 30%. The tractor spent most of its life on hard pavement so the rear tires are kind of worn but still have life in them. Tractor does an excellent job plowing, very powerful. It is the ultimate setup, keeps you toasty warm even if its fridgid outside. $10,500 I will take $1000.00 off if you do not want the plow setup and another $600 off if you do not want the deck but would prefer to sell together and would be a better deal for the buyer. Come take a look and give it a test drive. Thanks for looking. I am located in Baroda, MI 49101. Local pickup only. here is the craigslist link http://swmi.craigslist.org/grd/4831771280.html Here is the ebay link also. more pics http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-John-D...883?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339b8ab11b

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015