1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Jeep Wrangler w/Blizzard Plow 9500.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by aladdin63, Apr 12, 2007.

1. aladdin63

aladdin63 Junior Member

Selling my Blue Gray 1998 Jeep Wrangler automatic with 6ft Blizzard quick mount. The Jeep has 87k on it. This was my buddy's back up vehicle which only ended up doing a few driveways. When I get a plow it stops snowing !! I take the train to work and it is really a 3rd vehicle for me. It has a good body and the soft top is in decent shape. It does have a small tear in the top from branches. It has tape on it and seems to hold ok for now. It has a sound bar for piping in your favorite plowing tunes. The plow is truly a quick mount and lives up to it's name. I wish we had some snow to use it on! Unfortunately Mother nature has been pretty nice . Well I think this vehicle is selling with the plow for the same as others are asking without it. I am 10 minutes from JFK. Come give this thing a good home. Summer is here. Take the top off and enjoy. You can call Tom 516 860 4377
  2. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

nice jeep

This was my jeep for a couple of years...great in the winter $$$..even better in the summer..Tom hows the new limo buisness going..post some pictures when you get the chance. Good luck... Regards Jack