1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 gmc diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Oct 9, 2009.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Comes with a Hiniker 8ft. And a Daniels pull plow. 120K miles. New trans in December. New injector pump. 2nd owner. All reciepts sense new. Plows were attached at 100K miles. Only reason I'm selling it is if I get the price I want cause I will not be able to push snow this year. Asking $9,000.00. O ya its a 3500 one ton. Every option but leather.

1998 truck 001.jpg

1998 truck 002.jpg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  2. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

nice truck good luck wiyh the sale

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Y Thank you.

4. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

any offers?

5. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

where ya located?

6. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Just South of Milwaukee, WI

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Have any pictures of the blades?

8. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Not yet if someone is serious I'll drag them out. Burried in back of my garage right now.

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Ok, figured I'd ask. I didn't know if you had any older pics from last season or anything on your comp. Don't see a need to pull the plows out yet to take a pic.

What size is the rear daniels?

Truck all stock? Have you moved the PMD (pump mounted driver) to a cooler place besides under the hood?

10. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

beautiful truck!! wish I had a secretary that would not tell me "that's not in your budget this year!!"

11. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

All stock. The Pmd was recalled or warrantied at about 100K miles can't remember. Don't know about it being relocated. Daniels is 8ft. I will double check that tho.

12. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

bump, any offers?

13. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That is a really clean truck! If I didn't just buy a 1994 Gas just like it I would want it...

14. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

brickslayer would you take 3,500 for the truck and just the hiniker plow? just making an offer

15. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Not mad at someone just making an offer but thats a little low. A used pull plow isn't worth $5500.00. LOL Anyways sorry, Firedawg can't do that. Actually I'm not interested in separating the plows and truck in the sale.

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

How much are you willing to work on the price before it's not worth selling it?

Also would it be possible to get the VIN? Your welcome to PM it to me if you'd prefer to instead of posting it in here.

Any problems or things that arn't in the best of shape on the truck? Rust?

17. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Pm sent thanks

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I sent ya a message back here a second ago.

19. a1land

a1land Junior Member

Can you please give me a call? I am very interested in the truck!!! 630-673-4716 Ryan

20. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

truck

I may have a friend interested, Is this sold?