1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Ford F250LD for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmurphy, Aug 19, 2009.

1. jmurphy

jmurphy Member

For Sale is a 1998 Ford F250 Light Duty 4x4. It has 113,400 miles on it.. I has a new exhaust manifold, new glasspack exhaust,new uppper and lower ball joints, new brakes, new tie rod, . This truck has a 5.4 Liter Triton V8 in it . Automatic.. The reason I am selling this is because I was puttin new intake manifold gaskets on the engine and something fell into the engine. It is now running on 7 of 8 cylanders. It will take some tinkering to get it back running right but it is still semi driveable. This would be the perfect truck for a farmer, backyard mechanic or would make a good plow truck. PRICE IS $2500 or best offer....willing to work with you.

Call 315-724-1142 to talk. Ask For John.

TRUCK !.jpg
  2. jmurphy

jmurphy Member

ttt ttt ttt