1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Dodge Ram quad 2500 8ft plow 7000 OBO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jon Schuler, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

1998 dodge ram quadcab slt short box with bedliner power windows locks sunroof. Decent set of bfg all terrains 360 5.9 motor auto trans. Has a solid with good cutting edge 8 ft western pro plow unimount. I had a set of pro wings on it, they are a little beat up (always get that way) but can go with it. It was my daily driver/work truck since 2000. I am second owner, bought from dodge dealer with around 36k on it. It now has 115k Most of miles with synthetic oil. Plow and truck 7000 OBO. Bought a new to me crew cab so must sell. If any interest, I will try to get pics, says my pics have too many kb, will mess with later if pics wanted.
  2. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

post pic's please
  3. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

Sorry I just saw the reply, will get pics as soon as i can, I did get some pics on lawnsite if you want to go check them ou. I was going to try to put some interior pics on there also. Jon
  4. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

sorry cant get pics to work dropped priced to go 6000

Pictures on lawnsite if you want to look hell of plowtruck for 6000 I just need to get it out of the yard.