1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 with Western 9' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bladelawn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. bladelawn

bladelawn Junior Member

I am selling my truck. It's a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Laramie with a 9' western plow. It has 112,000 miles, a 5.9L V8 with a superchip, dual exhaust, a 4" body lift, big tires, power doors, windows, mirrors, locks, and driver's seat, and a clean interior. The plow is a 9' western that works great, but will need a new edge soon. For the truck $5900, for the plow, $600, for both, $6500. Call Nick at 763-639-8941 for more info. I will consider any reasonable offer, so please don't hesitate. I'm getting a new truck so this one needs to go! The pics are too big to post, so let me know if you would like to see it. Thanks!