1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 QC w/Meyer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stcroixjoe, Mar 27, 2006.

1. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

i have a 98 dodge 1500 quad cab sport with a meyer 7.5 plow i just put the plow on 1 month ago and have not pushed any snow with the truck the plow is a ez mount classic saber lights and i hard wired in the saber lights slick stick e 47 pump the blade is older and has a couple of holes on it the truck has 159,xxx miles on it it's my daily driver no rust on the body a little in the bumpers interior is in great condition 5.9 360 k&n air filter dual exhaust power chip the body has a few little scratches on it but i will have the buffed out before i sell all power tires are like new any question email me at stcroixjoe@yahoo.com or call me at 440-742-8313 thanks joe
  2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Price and pictures help in selling...