1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Dodge Durango For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Land Design, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Land Design

Land Design Member

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

whats the reserve?

3. Land Design

Land Design Member

The resrve price is not currently up for discussion. I can tell you that it is an actual low reserve unlike many who post "low reserve"

Land Design

4. Big Nate's Plowing

guess I'll retract my bid :rolleyes:

5. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Whats the big deal saying what the reserve is ??? I never did understand that about e-bay auctions. If there is a hidden reserve why not just post it with a starting bid ????

6. Big Nate's Plowing

ohhhhh but it is a secret.... big f*cking deal, FYI you lost a bidder who was close and was looking for another durango just because of your attitude twards the question.

7. ronsracing

ronsracing Member
    from CT

I guess they don't want to sell it that bad. Hey ebay I agree post the reserve as the opening bid. Otherwise it is a waste of time.

8. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

It's @ $6000 now with the reserve met.....so quit b!tching about how reserves are bad, if you want something bad, keep bidding till the reserve is hit. Sorry if that came off as being a pr!ck, I didn't want it to.

9. Land Design

Land Design Member

first of all everybody the few people that got upset beacuse i would not post the reserve is ridiculous. The reply "the reserve is not up for discussion" was not meant as a rude reply as in non of your business. The reserve is an ebay option you can choose for your auction (as most people know). It is 100% my choice and any other individuals choice with an auction to say what the reserve is if they choose. The reserve has been met without the number being reviled. These auctions are very much like any other business, each trying to get the most for their money. For this reason i do not reveal the reserve and as not to scare off any potential bidders. I appreciate any and all people who take the time to look at the auction.....and those that bid.

thanks again,

Land Design

10. Land Design

Land Design Member

not in auction anymore, sold