1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Dodge dump Boss Vee Akron, Ohio

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DaveOhio, Mar 16, 2005.

1. DaveOhio

DaveOhio Member

For Sale:

1998 Dodge 3500 4x4 Cummins Turbo diesel. Automatic transmission. 69,800 miles 10’ dump body with air tarp on reel. Tow package and nice hitch. SLT package, air conditioning, Jasper rebuilt transmission install March 05. New rear tires with 2K miles on them needs front tires. Brakes fresh. Boss 9’ 2” power-vee snow plow, Highway 2.3 yard bulk salt spreader with new clutch and engine. Truck is white with black bed and gray cloth interior.

Asking $16,000

Selling to buy a larger dump truck.

David (330) 310-9151
  2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

If you can please post a few pictures..
  3. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Is It still for sale, I asked for pics never got them?
  4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Look on auto trader for a 3500 cummins 96 with low miles, sweet rig with central hydraulics 9' western and a tailgate spreader.Its in central Wisconsin Dream truck here guys, I wish I didnt owe Sammy so much right now, god do I hate April 15th.
  5. DaveOhio

DaveOhio Member

Dodge Dump

It is still for sale. The plow has been removed and put up as a spare and the spreader was recycled. It's a one ton dump now gentlemen.

6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

what do u want for it??
  7. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

So I am to take it as there is no plow or sander with it any more. So it is just the truck, okay I ask again how bout some pics then?