1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Dodge Dakota V6 3.9

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AL THE MAN, Nov 23, 2009.

1. AL THE MAN

AL THE MAN Member
    from Chicago

For sale 1998 Dodge Dakota

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1998 Dodge Dakota magnum 3.6 V6 with 155,xxx miles. The truck has a clean title with no loans, here is the vin 1b7fl26x9ws614799.
    The truck is a five speed rear wheel drive and gets great gas milage.
    The truck does have some dings and dents but rides like a champ, I have always used Mobile 1 synthetic in the motor,
    and mobile fluids in the trans and in the rear differential, both recently changed.
    The clutch was replaced 2 years back with a heavy duty one, it shifts and grabs better than it did on day one.
    The starter and battery are new and the truck has a block heater installed
    from the factory and wont have any problems firing up in - negative Chicago weather.
    The old bench seat was really worn out, so last year I replaced the front seats with a set of Genuine power
    leather seats from a newer Dodge Durango. They are really nice and comforatble.
    I recently purchased a new truck and can use the money to pay for insurance on the newer truck.
    I am asking $1,800 for the truck, but I will be willing to trade for a 400ex, higher end LCD tv, or bushmaster, rock river or other style short barrel .223 or 7.62.

ALSO, be willing to trade for Boss plow parts or spreader,...plow equipment.

Fell free and email me with offers for trades or if you would like to schedule a viewing

My email is ANCmoto@hotmail.com thank you.
    look below for pics and a short video of the truck firing up and power leather driver seat movement. Also included with the truck is a complete set of rims and tires, the rims are oem dodge and tires have 80-90% tread on em, they bury the quarter (pic below)..also included is the original owners manual and a Haynes repair manaul.

please look at my craigslisting for pics, etc.....

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/1479594767.html

2. AL THE MAN

AL THE MAN Member
    from Chicago

Sold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold soldsold sold sold