1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bader, Jan 21, 2009.

1. bader

bader Junior Member

i am tring to sell my 98 dodge 2500 after this season. 4x4 5.9l gas quad cab 6ft bed has heavy duty custom front bumper snow plow prep right now it has boss undercarage but wont come with plow. has 136000 mi on it and runs well. 3in body lift. located in southeast mi e mail cory_bader@hotmail.com for more info asking $6000 obo will post pics later.

2. bader

bader Junior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

new price $5000 obo

3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

How much without the front bumper?

4. bader

bader Junior Member

there is obviously rust on the rocker panels sec door and rear wheel wells. acordind to kelly blue book it is abou 6000 with out the bumper. i do have the stock bumper as well. i did put or best offer.

5. bader

bader Junior Member

$4000 OBO without bumper or undercarrage

6. bader

bader Junior Member

7. bader

bader Junior Member

still availible without bumper 4000 without bumper mount and wiring 3500

8. bader

bader Junior Member

i miss spoke and it is just about to roll over to 134000 interior is spotless!!! runs great
    availible as shown $3500
    with undercarage and wiring $4200
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. bader

bader Junior Member

need to sell asap $2800 firm

10. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Whats your best price with boss undercarriage and wiring. let me know. I sent you an e-mail yesterday.