1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Dodge 2500 4x4 ECSB 89k miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. Great work truck here boys. It belongs to a wholesale dealer buddie of mine. He's been using it here and there but doesn't need it. He bought it with the Western Unimount truckside, and it stays on the truck with the sale. Pretty clean, but work truck material. Spray in bedliner, and several dings and scratches along with some hail dents in the hood and stuff. The price reflects this. Low milage at 89,6xx. Work truck package with a rubber floor and crank windows. Runs and drives great. Good tires.

Price is $3,600.

This is about $2k under PPV and includes about $6-700 worth of plow equpt.

http://www.kbb.com/dodge/ram-2500-c...pe=private-party&isnotabs=true&creativeid=443

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

sent you a pm h20

4. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

will you deliver half way

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

VT is a bit of a hike. I'd be willing to bring it to Cleveland if you made it worth my while. I have a local cash offer below my asking price right now, and I plan to stay pretty firm, especially since it's only been for sale for less than a day. Soooooo, you tell me what you'd want to work out and I'll see.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

I would buy this tomorrow if you were closer to me.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Its definately a hell of a truck for the price if you ask me. I'd like to have it if I knew I needed it.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump........this is a heck of a deal. I'm getting some trade offers and one cash offer locally. I should have priced it at $6k, that way I'd be getting offers of $5-5,500. And it's worth it!!!

Can't beat this deal at $3,600 boys

9. TNLC

TNLC Junior Member

Does it have rust anywhere else besides the doors?

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not as far as I can recall. That's why I showed it in the pics. There's a little but its not falling apart.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I replaced a faulty IAC, as well as the VSS since it had an abs and brake code. I also fixed a leaky power steering line. The truck runs and drives even better now. The service light came back on and I plan to scan tomorrow. It did have an evap code, so that may be it. I think it needs to be driven since it hasn't been driven much at all lately. The seatbelt light comes and goes and the air bag light is on. I haven't looked into it and don't plan to.

It really seems like a solid, tight, nice driving truck......and it's a 99, not a 98 like I advertized. Price is the same, even after I dumped a couple hundred into it...........$3,600 plus sales tax. My buddie has to collect since he's a dealer, but you also would have to pay when you register so it evens out anyway.

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It tows great. I had this small load on it tonight. Probably about 7-8k.

dodge5.jpg

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How has this not sold for the $$. Guess I'll resort to craigslist. Just didn't want to deal with the tire kickers. In a few weeks a Unimount will be hanging off the front and the price will be $6k.

14. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I would still consider trading him the v plow for it.

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I took a deposit on the truck today, so I will let you guys know if the deal falls through in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, I'm going to list a 99 1500 Ram sport 4x4 loaded up for the same price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.