1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Chevy-GMC C/K service manuals

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by secret_weapon, Jun 13, 2013.

1. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

I have a 4 volume service manual set for 1998 Chevy & Gmc C/K trucks for sale.
    Excellent condition. $75

2. secret_weapon

Here is a pic of the manuals.

20130614_074021.jpg

3. secret_weapon

One month bump, still got.

4. secret_weapon

2 month bump bump.

5. secret_weapon

Found a couple more chevy things in the garage

I have good used spider injector for 5.7 V8, I had been saving this in case i ever needed injectors, but I sold the truck. Come pick it up. Free with purchase of service manuals or just take injectors. They get tossed in 30 days.

Also have a pair of door weather strips, they fit at the bottom of the door. New still in OE packaging. For reg cab. $20 for both
    Left door part # 15715159
    right door part # 15715160

Anyone have a use for GM Tech 1a? Just the scan tool and cable with 12 pin obd connector. I bought this long time ago, had new screen and button pad put on, looks new. I'm listing this on ebay too.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  6. secret_weapon

bumping it up just to bump up...
    Bump it up Thursday!

7. secret_weapon

It's been a while and I still have these if anyone is interested.
    Send me an offer.