1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 chevy 2500 with boss 9.2 v plow and rear backblade only 86,000 miles!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

selling my 1998 chevy plow truck. it only has 86,000 original miles on it!!! has rear backblade pull plow and 9.2 rt3 boss v plow. has light rack on it with backup lights, tail/brake/turn lights and a amber flasher. this truck needs nothing. has new tires, new brakes, new fuel pump, new oil pan, and both plows had new cutting edges put on them last week. the body has no rust anywhere! the bed on the 1998's is galvanized steel so it will never rust. few scratches here and there but overall one of the cleanest 98;s you will find. the interior has no rips and is also very clean. plows have normal rust here and there but work great. if you have never had a backblade you will be amazed at the time you will save with one! asking $9500 # 616-446-1777

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 026.jpg

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 013.jpg

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 024.jpg

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 017.jpg

2. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Damn, nice truck! Is it a 5.7

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice clean truck, free bump for ya

4. scag413

scag413 Junior Member

Nice truck...it shouldnt last long

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

2 questions? Do you have the tailgate? Would you bring it here for a cash deal?

6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

do you have a way to load the plow onto the back of the truck so that i can make a 200 plus mile trip? (to chicago)???

7. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

drive it home it will make it i drove one in dec 245 miles made it fine!

8. tojay22

tojay22 Member

yes i have the tailgate for it. i dont think i will have the time to deliver it anytime soon.

9. tojay22

tojay22 Member

yes i have a skidsteer to load it with. let me know

10. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

what engine dose it have in it

11. tojay22

tojay22 Member

off the top off my head i want to say its the 5.7 engine

12. tojay22

tojay22 Member

here are a few more pics

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 015.jpg

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 021.jpg

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 025.jpg

13. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

What brand is the pull plow, how wide is it & how is it hooked up to the rear of the truck?

14. tojay22

tojay22 Member

the rear plow is homemade. its 7.6 wide. the cylinder slides into the hitch and the arms of the backblade slide into 2 extra hitch pockets on ether side of the stock one.

15. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

can you post a few more pics of the interior?

16. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

just for shyts and giggles can i see you your back plow mounts . mines on a post and it snapped last storm had 2 weld it back 2 getter

17. tojay22

tojay22 Member

here ya go plowindiesel. these are the only other ones i have of the inside. let me know if you need better ones

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 023.jpg

98 chevy plow truck and boss v 011.jpg

18. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

thanks tojay...im still mulling the decision over in my head between about a dozen different trucks right now. i will keep you posted. btw awesome setup you have there

19. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Offer is still on the table if you find some free time.

20. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

metro lawn how much would you be willing to pay for a delivery fee if I went and picked it up and brought it to you? Always looking to make some money if this works for the two of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.