1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Chevrolet SIlverado 1500 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GMC99, May 4, 2012.

1. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 V8, in good condition. Interior of truck is in very good condition. 168,000 Miles. Runs and drives excellent! Cold A/C, 4x4 Works great! Recent tune-up, and oil change. Excellent Good Year, all terrain load range E tires with about 75% tread left. Western plow frame and wiring installed on truck, only plowed snow this year! Drive anywhere needs noting! Western Plow available $3200 OBO western chicago suburbs

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump for a fair price on what looks to be a really decent truck. I'll tell my buddie but I'm not sure how soon he could come up with the cash. Are you looking for anything on trade or partial?
  3. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

What did you have in mind for trading? Truck has never really even towed anything, dosent have a hitch!