1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1998.5 Ram 3500 Cummins Quad Cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stark_Enterprises, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

For Sale : 1998.5 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Quad Cab Long bed 4x4 Cummins Turbo Disel. 130,000 miles. Leather interior, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cd, a/c, cab lights....( SLT + Model ). The Exterior of the truck is in Very Good Condition overall. There are the signs of the infamous Bottom dodge door rust, but if caught soon will be an easy repair for a body shop, I was thinking about doing this soon even though i am selling the truck. I am the 2nd owner of this truck. If you have ever drvien a Cummins you know how much Torque this motor has. It has never been bombed or abused in ANY way! The reason I am selling it is that i am getting out of the landscaping buisness to start a career in Commerical HVAC.

it has a Stock Towing package with a Brake contoller that i will leave in. When i got the truck in october of 05 i put a fisher plow on it. But I have already Sold the plow and the wiring for the plow. But i Will leave the fisher push plates on it. Right now there is a Truck Craft alluminum Dump insert in the truck that i plan on removing once the truck is sold. This dump insert is over 4500.00 bran new. But if a potential buyer would like to buy the truck with the dump insert I would ask 3,000.00 more.

The price i am asking is.....$ 13,500.00 ($ 16,500 with Dump insert) FIRM***

If you have a question please either P.M. me or respnd to this post or For Very Serious potential buyers Please Call my Cell phone at (203)-537-9101
    The Truck is located in Wallingford,Connecticut. Please see pics below, I will try to take more today of the truck and post them tonight.

Thank you.
    -A.J. Stark

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

free bump for AJ

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Bump for AJ as well.

4. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Thanks guys........I am willing to take Reasonable Offers!