1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Powerstroke Dually Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dan6399, Oct 27, 2011.

1. dan6399

dan6399 Member

f350.jpg
    f3503.jpg
    f3502.jpg

Just picked her up the other day. Getting the push plates and painting the frame with POR15 next week. Putting a 9' Fisher MM on it and a 1.8 yard sander in the back. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

f350.jpg

f3502.jpg

f3503.jpg

2. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

nice obs stroker. looks like it's in good shape. Now all it needs to be decked out in strobes and a whelen lightbar. Post pics up when you get the plow on it. Thumbs Up

3. dan6399

dan6399 Member

Thanks. Yeah the truck it self is in great shape. The paint is pealing on the hod though and the utility body has seen better days. Its hard to see in the pictures but there is 4 led strobes in the grille and 2 on the back of the body.

Thanks again!

4. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

Have I seen that GMC in Marshfield at the EMT training school? looks familiar?

5. dan6399

dan6399 Member

Im a student at the EMS Academy there but I live in Kingston. Getting ready for the upcoming season?

6. tbone3

tbone3 Member

Yea!!! Nice OBS Stroker! Looks badass! Cant wait to see the plow! Good luck this season

Tom

7. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

yea going to start on the plow tonight , paint, fluids etc.

8. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

How do you like plowing with that crew cab dually? I am considering doing it myself just not sure about the width. I have a 7'6" western pro plow with wings that make it about 9'. I think that is wide enough just not sure.