1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Polaris sportsman 500 4x4 with 60 inch plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AmesLandscaping, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decent older atv... this is my back up bike... has not worked the last 2 winters... just sets..... odom broke at 2789?????? miles.... starts easy, runs good.... no smoke!!!!! tires are 1/4 tread.... 60 inch warn plow... cabels winch to move plow up and down...... $2500 or best offer.... need to sell to buy newer work truck! stomperalex@hotmail.com or 913-238-3877

[​IMG]

2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Just curious: Would you be interested in trading for any Western Unimount stuff? I have a few mounts, a plow or two, controllers, etc. Let me know.

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

If I were closer to you, I'd be all over this. I'm in the market for good deal on a 4x4 quad.

4. Leave tomorrow night... spend the day in kansas city saturday... be home sunday night.....:)

I NEED THIS BIKE GONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. still for sale!

6. Sold it today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.