1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Jeep Cherokee w/unimount, awesome truck! In Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by affekonig, Dec 27, 2011.

1. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'm cinvinced that this is going to be my last year plowing, or at least my last year plowing with two trucks. I just got myself the Tacoma I've wanted for years, so...

It's the Jeep that I've been raving about since last winter. It plows like a tank, turns on a dime, runs like a champ, has no real problems, can be driven anywhere... It's a 97 Cherokee 4.0L, Auto, power windows/locks/mirrors, 145k (ish)... The tires in the pictures are Fireston Winterforces that might come off and go on the Tacoma, but they'd be replaced with somce very nice Cooper Weathermasters. I'll also throw in a pretty good set of Goodyear Wranglers on stock steel wheels. It has been in my family for many years as my Dad's weekend truck, so the interior is pretty dirty, but still functional. All power windows and locks work, heat works great, CD player is so/so, but tape player works and I would use an adapter/iPod. The plow setup was just put on last year and it serisouly amazed me. There are air shocks on the front and a trans cooler was installed along with the plow. I also just put a new muffler and front axle u joints on within the last 100 miles. It really is a great truck that's ready to go. I have a 7' Standard and a 7'2" LSX and I'm not sure which one would go with it, but it won't change the price either way.

Here's a link to a bunch of pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/papa-bear/sets/72157625347905486/

[​IMG]
    Blizzard by affekonig2000, on Flickr

I'm thinking that I'll sell it for $4500 or not at all.

2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I forgot that I ever listed this truck, but now I really am "done" plowing and I have a company car, so this needs to go. Make an offer.

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Oh yeah, I'd consider using it as a partial trade on a utv (polaris rzr, rhino, teryx, etc)

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Get this out of my garage please.