1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 GMC Sonoma unimount Western 6'6"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sonoma97, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Sonoma97

Sonoma97 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Looking for a good home, 1997 GMC Sonoma v6ho long bed 4x4 with 6'6' western uni mount. 45k miles, original; upfitted in 1997. Factory trailer package. Truck was just serviced (trans fluid, diff, LOF, idler arm, new front timbrens), plow was flushed with new fluid and filter. She is ready for winter as I didn't plan on selling her. I used this truck to plow the multiple rental properties that I own (10), no commercial all in a 2 mile radius of garage. She is a great truck will push through snow with no hesitation. Newer tires (2 years) and alloy rims. I also have an extra set of steel wheels and tires. Has a whelen mini light bar and backrack with backup lights and rubber bed mat with diamond plate bed rail covers. Great running truck, no rust or issues. Always washed and stored indoors. This is a great truck for small duplex drives, and multiplex lots. Long bed is great for sheets of plywood and tools.
    Pictures are from last year. I have added mud flaps, new tires, alloy wheels.
    $6,500 or best offer

IMG_0203 (Custom).JPG

IMG_0204 (Custom).JPG

IMG_0196 (Custom).JPG

IMG_0195 (Custom).JPG

IMG_0202 (Custom).JPG

2. Sonoma97

Sonoma97 Junior Member
    from Ohio

more pictures of the GMC Sonoma

IMG_0197 (Custom).JPG

IMG_0199 (Custom).JPG