1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 F350 SRW 4x4 dump, western 7.6' $6,400

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bazook, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bazook

bazook Junior Member

I bought a new 2010 F250 so the old one MUST GO. 1997 F350 with a 351 V8 Gas engine with 96,600 miles, leather seats, JVC am/fm/cd with bluetooth for phone and streaming bluetooth audio, cruise control, tilt wheel, cold air conditioning, 7.6' western uni mount snowplow with hand held remote, 2 ton dump kit. Vehicle was rustproofed when new and body is solid, has some paint chips and flaking paint, but no rust. Always dealer maintained, new a/c compressor, front upper/lower ball joints, drag link, tires, alignment, oil pan, exhaust manifold, cap, rotor, coil, plugs and wires, front gas tank, die hard battery, and exhaust manifolds within last 2 years and I have the receipts for all of it. Kelly blue book list this truck in good condition at $6,430 so lets talk OFFERS. Best way to reach me is...(716).. 697-2127

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.