1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 f350 psd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Cat Man 77, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

Was on CL and saw this truck. I'm not affiliated with this guy at all i saw it and looks like a nice truck, not a terrible price. Would be a nice truck for someone.

Don't PM me I'm not affiliated with this guy. Call him ONLY
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

$10,000 for a 1997...? Seems kinda high

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Kinda high? Buddy just bought an 03' EX-cab Duramax with 155k for $10,500
  4. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Those square bodies are going for a heck of a price. I wanted one last year just because I have loved the body style and it was cheaping to buy a 2004 powerstoke than a 1997 when considering the money needed to get both in the same shape.
  5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That seems like a pretty good deal to me. But I would wait and see if he lowers his price. He would probably be lucky to get $8k for it in this market.
  6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Real lucky if he gets that. I test drove this truck. Its real nice and can be bought for 7k.

7. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

I saw that truck down the street. How come you didnt buy it? That guy doesnt move much on his prices, and most are high mile, but they are in very nice shape!
  8. BigDave12768

I only wanted to spend 5k on a truck. plus it was going to be a second truck I am going to let someone plow with. That truck is a Club cab Long bed. It just seemed more than I wanted to spend and more truck than I wanted. I wanted a Reg cab for the cheaper price. I took it for a spin it rides nice and power was decent. I never ruled it out as an option. But becuase of year and the state of economy a bank wouldnt easily give a small loan on that, Worlwide seems to get some nice rigs. They mark there trucks up 1400 on average and try to sell for 1k profit. If you have cash or can get a loan you can own it for 7k. Go in and talk to Donny. If you looking for a Basic rig with a psd that was taken care of I found one in NH. It was just too basic for me. No AC or anything. But 116k on it and tranny was just done. They are asking 6300. I bet you could get it for 4500. Has 8ft curtis 3000 plow

Oh and the main reason. This popped up on site 2 days later
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  9. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Good info Dave

Im in process of getting second plow truck, but need something to cart kids around as well. I'll have to go down and check out the Dodge. BTW....where are you in Weymouth? I'm on Union Street.
  10. BigDave12768

Weymouth Port on the water. Gee you really are just down the street from worldwide. Keep in mind thats a club not a quad. So the back doors dont open. So if you toting real little ones in car seats. it may be a bit tough.