1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 F250 4x4 7.3 Boss 8.2Vee 140kmiles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Raymond S., Feb 17, 2010.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I am listing this for my uncle. Below is his contact info. You can call him with any questions. I will try and get some pics in the next few days.

'97 F250 4x4 ext.cab 7.3 XLT 140k miles. Truck has a dent in the right side of the bed and I believe the driver's door. Body is all around in fair condition. A little rust here and there, nothing too bad. It was a work truck, but not beat to death. Mileage is very appropriate for this year truck. Truck runs great and is only plowed with on 3 or 4 drives. Not used as a commercial plow truck.

Plow is an 8.2 Boss Vee. Works fine, just used it this morning. Truck handles the plow surprisingly well. My '96 squats more with my FisherHD than this does with the BossV. I would guess 1" drop, maybe less. I was somewhat surprised.

Will sell truck without plow but not the plow without truck.
    Truck & plow $9900 or best offer
    Truck $5500 or best offer

Call with any questions.
    Gerald (269) 663-8321
    located in Edwardsburg, MI 49112
  2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

pics please
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Doesn't exist without pics. $4400 for a used plow. Is it made of gold?
  4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I will try and get some pics in the next few days.

And yes, the plow is 100% 14k gold so that makes it worth $4400. Like I said, I'm not here to debate the value like 99% of the replies to things for sale on this site. I'm listing it for my uncle who apparently thinks the plow is worth $4400. If you're interested, make an offer. If not, keep reading...