1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 F-350 XLT Reg Cab Snowplow 4x4 7.3

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DitchDigger, Jan 31, 2007.

1. DitchDigger

DitchDigger Junior Member

Guys I'm selling my truck and plow on ebay. Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/F-35...8QQihZ005QQcategoryZ39416QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Vehicle Description

Very nice F-350, Runs Great! Paint is like new! I bought this truck 4 years ago. The truck began its life in California, 1st owner used it to haul his camper in Nevada. When I got the truck it had 114k on it. Here's what it has.

I installed all of the following,

Boss 8'2" V-Plow with Joy Stick control

Timbrens, added additional leaf spring up front

Oversize Trans Cooler

Exhaust, Banks Monster® T.O.P. turbine-outlet down pipe, Chrome 4" Stacks

Pillar Mount Gages, Trans Temp, Boost Pressure, and EGT

Bullydog Air Horns

Banks Big Hoss Stage 1 Power Module

I bought this truck to plow snow, but mother nature has not helped much in Delaware. Sense I bought the truck It has seen about 4 hrs. of plowing mostly my driveway and the church parking lot.

The plow is like new, the cutting edges are hardly worn in. And it is a breeze to hook-up just drive up plug the electrical connector in, flip a switch and two levers and your ready to plow. The joystick controls are are mounted just in front of the center console and are very easy to use.

If you have any questions let me know.

2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Man that is a sharp looking truck you got there ! I wish i had the extra money i would buy that in a heart beat. (even though I love dodge you can not beat the older stlyle fords with the 7.3) If you do not mind me asking though just because i will forward this to a friend what are you looking to get for it? besides the bidding price. Good luck with selling it.

3. DitchDigger

DitchDigger Junior Member

Thanks

Yea it's a sweet truck, I put alot of sweat into that baby. I really hate to part with it but I can't justify keeping it with the little bit of snow we get here.

It really sounds nice too, @ 2200 rpm cruising it purrrsss. It's got staight pipes from the turbo to the stacks. I Love the sound of the turbo.

As far as the price goes all I can say is it's close to the KBB price.

Thanks,
    Mike

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm in the market for something JUST like that, however I can't justify going all the way out to Delaware and driving it back. Good looking truck, I like your style.