1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 F-350 Powerstroke Dump 2x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TheEquineFencer, Feb 27, 2011.

1. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

I'm selling my F-350 powerstroke I used it as a bagged salt supply truck for a guy I sub for. I also used it for hauling my firewood. 1997 F350, rebuilt 7.3 PowerStroke engine, new clutch and tires on rear. 7 x 12 dump with 2ft wood sides and back. Power up AND down dump bed. A/C works. Will take a 3/4 or 1 ton Chevrolet 4X4 on trade with some money to boot. The only thing wrong with the truck is the bushing/linkage is worn where the clutch master cylinder rod meets the pedal, you need to press the pedal all the way to the floor to shift. That's why it's as cheap as it is. I do not have the time to fix it and have not been driving the truck regularly in the past year. I'm tired of it sitting here and having to move it to cut the grass. I used it for hauling firewood and fencing. RF turn signal light is out but I can get you another fairly cheap locally if you want one.
    $4500.00 .

Floyd T. Moore
    2101 Taylor Road
    Farmville, NC 27828
    919-810-1965
    TheEquineFencer@AOL.com

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in THIS country who no longer understand it.'

2. cycles13

cycles13 Junior Member

Pics available?

3. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

Sure, let me get the camera charged up and I'll post some.

4. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

5. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

If you buy it and have a car trailer, there's some Buicks in your area I might pay you a little bit to bring one to me on your way down.

6. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Bump to the top for a decent truck at a fair price. Wish i needed it.

7. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

That's what I thought, my G/F says I gve too much information. I'd rather tell everyone everything so there's not question about something. The only time it's ever put me down was right after I got it the batteries crapped out on me the first cold snap, so I put two new ones in.

8. cycles13

cycles13 Junior Member

Miles on truck?

9. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

I think it's like 197,967 miles, it had around 188,500 or so when I got it and had the engine rebuilt, it had a cracked piston. I put a set of pistons in it and a clutch not long after that.

10. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

bump, maybe someone will buy it.

11. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

bump
    bump bump
    bump bump bump

12. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

The photobucket images have expired

13. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

I'll see if I can get a new one loaded soon.

14. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu145/TheEquineFencer/97 F350/

After the first of the month I'll be putting two new batteries in it, sooner if I get some money or someone is seriuosly interested. If you are in the Ohio area, I have a blade in another thread for sale, you may be able to make a husstle hauling it back that way to pay for the fuel. I have some new tail lights for it ut have not installed them yet.