1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 F-350 Crew Cab (Cab Only!)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mwalsh9152, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

I have the cab from my truck that I parted out that I need to get rid of. Its a White 97 4 door, cab only, no doors, and most of the interior has been sold off as well. Whatever misc pieces are left will be included.

Its been sealed from the elements, so the inside is still ok. Metal is solid, looks like it came from Az, not Ct. Not a spot of rust anywhere. The VIN is salvage, and I dont have the title, but its legit.

I dont have any decent pictures of the cab its self, but here is a link to pictures of the truck and various interior shots I took showing just how clean this thing was

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj301/mwalsh9152/truck%20parts/

Id like to get $300 for it, but feel free to make me an offer.

Its located just outside Boston, Ma. and I would prefer local pickup, unless you can come up with a way to have it shipped.

2. enosez

enosez Junior Member

Is this still available and does it come complete with interior panels, carpeting, dash, etc?

3. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

it is still available, I have sold some misc interior panels out of it though, a good portion of the pieces are still there. The Dash is included, but not mounted, I removed it to take the dash harness out

4. enosez

enosez Junior Member

Can you post a couple of pics just of the cab?