1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IA Farmer, Feb 28, 2005.

1. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I have a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 ext. cab short box, 4x4 that I am thinking about selling, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in it, or if you know what it might be worth. It has 122,000 miles on it, with a 5.9L V8.

2. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I'm thinking of adding another truck, any pictures?

3. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Here is a picture if this works.

IM000482[2].JPG

4. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Sorry I forgot to mention that I am planning on keeping my plow.

5. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I've been looking around a lot trying to see how much 1997 Dodge Rams are selling for and I'm going to start at $7,900 so if ayone is interested I am willing to play on that price a little bit. Also if you think I'm way out of line on that price please let me know. I can also get more pictures if anyone is interested. Thanks Kenny

6. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Well today I found a new truck so now mine really needs to go so the price is VERY negotiable so if interested at all make me an offer. Thanks Kenny