1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Dodge Ram 3500 w. Western Unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ezgoman, Feb 4, 2006.

1. ezgoman

ezgoman Junior Member

I have decided that plowing is not for me and I have bought a new Chevy dump. I have my Dodge Ram SLT 3500 4x4 diesel with a 9 foot Western Unimount Plow & EZ Dumper w. a poly liner. I have plowed only 2 years and very few accounts and didn't ever plow before that. The truck has only 80,000 miles. I have document's that show recent dealer installed Brakes, Exhaust system, all new tires, all new transmission cooler lines, new doors, and transmission filter with a clean bill of health. Has a GVW of 11,400, 8 foot bed. The truck has full power everything. If I have missed something please let me know. Asking $16,000

2. NEAL

NEAL Member

Just adding some info for this truck on behalf of my Father in law. This truck is located in Woodstock, Illinois. If you have any questions, need more info or would like to see it you can call him at 815-338-0357. His name is Jim.
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

I'd be interested in the EZ Dumper if you are willing to sell that separately from the truck. Thanks.
  4. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

See you have another truck for sale in another forum. Might be interested in that if it is still available. Please let me know the details and possibly some pictures.