1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Dodge ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by killed300ex, Apr 4, 2007.

1. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

1997 Dodge 2500 5.9 auto 4x4 Truck runs good does have the typical dodge front end steering (what dodge doesnt) and could use a new set of tires for 4x4 to work 100% as the tires are not matched and worn differently equallying two different tire sizes. Truck has a fisher mount on it will include the plow for extra $ if some one is interested. Mount is the only part on you would still have to mount the underhood hydrauilcs and electrical. Other than that the truck is in decent shape. Paint isnt perfect body is decent 1 or 2 small dents Nothing big! Truck has a brake controler and a alpine cd player as well. Have been sitting on the truck for a couple weeksand need it gone now looking for $4500 but cash talks need to make room for other toys.
    Evan

sale1.JPG

sale2.JPG

sale.JPG

2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

xl or xlt? how many miles? any rust? 5.9 is the 360 correct? not the diesel?

3. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

if only u were closer my brother is shopping for a truck like that right now and that is one clean truck how many miles are on it?

4. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Dodgeguy99, I sent you a PM I may have a truck your brother might be interested in, Let me know I forgot to put my number in the message I sent you its 515-230-3253 Thanks Kenny. Killed300ex, sorry Im not trying to rip off your post.

5. killed300ex

truck is an slt power window mirrors and locks. 140,000 miles it is the 5.9 360 gas engine.
    Only rust I have seen is a small buble starting on the rear fender well.
    Evan

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Man, if only you had that in the fall I'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale.

7. killed300ex

please buy this truck off me will take 4000 if someone can pick it up by this weekend. I found a ram 3500 dump with the ctd that is calling my name.
    Evan