1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 dodge 2500 with newer boss

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

130K miles, 4x4, 5.9 V8 gas, Newer auto trans, new exhaust, New front end parts, transfer case just serviced, Went through the entire truck anticipating plowing with it this winter but I lost a bunch of contracts to lowballers. So I'm thinking of selling if I at least get what I have into the plow alone. $5900.00 Firm! It does have some rust on the body but nothing structual. Interior not the cleanest either but price reflects the flaws. haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com please leave phone # Located in Racine WI[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

97 dodge plow.jpg

97 dodge plow4.jpg

97 dodge plow2.jpg

97 dodge plow3.jpg

2. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

No interest? Seperate: $3000 for truck, $3500 for plow setup.......

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Give it a little time. Someone will buy it. Doesn't seem like a bad truck. Give craigslist a shot.

4. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Sold Both plow and truck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.