1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 dodge 2500 t/s mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by tmcbroo, Jul 7, 2010.

1. tmcbroo

tmcbroo Junior Member

Does anyone live in delaware that would be willing for me to use there unimount or ultra mount for about 2 weeks while i fab one up for my truck?

or have a unimount that is resonable

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

plow setup for dodge

what are you loking for a friend of mine has a full setup for a dodge sitting at his yard its still on the truck waitng to be taken off its a 7.6 western unimount plow its in good shape prob just needs to be painted let me know and i can get a price he is in north new jersey maybe we can setup something to meet somewere

3. tmcbroo

tmcbroo Junior Member

YES,thats what im looking for trying to get this setup right i have a 8' foot western i want to put on my truck, is it for sale?

email me or call
    302-393-9592
    tmcbroo@yahoo.com

4. snowplowpro

from NJ

Dodge unimount

Yes its for sale i just emailed you

5. tmcbroo

tmcbroo Junior Member

i did not get the email???

6. snowplowpro

from NJ

Call them

I SENT A MESSAGE TO YOUR BOX ON HERE BUT IF YOU NEED MORE INFO CALL THEM AT 973-283-0430 ASK FOR CARL TELL HIM ANTHONY TOLD ME ABOUT WESTERN PLOW YOU .THE NAME OF THE PLACE IS CALLED CONCOURSEussmileyflag

7. snowplowpro

from NJ

t/s mount

did you call was wondering how everything went if it was what you were looking for