1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Chevy Tahoe 2dr Meyer Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nick858, Jan 11, 2009.

1. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

A friend of mine has a 1997 Chevy Tahoe for sale. Red, 2 door, 128k miles, and a Meyer Straight Blade. He just put the new lights on it. He is asking $7k for the package. Please direct all emails and calls to him at the following:

jayduncan@mac.com
    or phone is (641) 366-3999

Vehicle is in Central Iowa

tahoe1.jpg

tahoe2.jpg

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

those are nice trucks for plowing in. work great in tight spots and turn on a dime.

3. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Ya, he likes it, but is living on an acreage and is getting a tractor I believe. The truck has not plowed commercially, just on his drive.

4. bunick

bunick Junior Member

would he considered just selling the plow?

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Email or call him...as the posting says to direct all questions to the owner

6. bunick

bunick Junior Member

yea I realized that after I sent it. I fired one off to him. Thanks.

7. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Thanks, yep just direct it toward him. He just wasnt a member of plowsite, so I posted it for him.
    thanks again

8. nice truck