1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Chevy 2500 RCLB w/ 8' Fisher MM1

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Mar 11, 2011.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Truck Details:

-Approx.165,000 Miles
    -8ft Fisher MM1 3-plug plow (new electric motor this season)
    -loaded interior for the year and cab configuration
    -Astrostart remote start
    -Firestone rear airbags
    -New style steel rims painted black
    -Backrack
    -New mastercraft courser CT Tires
    -Alpine CD deck with Alpine front door speakers

New parts this past year: Starter, flex plate, wheel bearings in front, front shocks, brake pads/shoes, front 4*4 actuator, 4*4 selector switch, front drive shaft u-joints, new CV joints before winter and all fluids changed regularly!
    Overall, the truck will easily pass NH state inspection, ball joints and U-joints all around are tight and everything works as it should. It does have a few small scratches and dings to be expected from a 14year old truck.

All the truck needs is an alignment.

Pictures in link below are from two years or so ago, lightbar is no longer on the truck and the plow has original style headlights on it. I will upload new pictures tomorrow evening/Sunday morning. Please email mike@mcwlandscaping.com or call 603-557-4667 with questions or if you would like to see the truck. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!

Asking $5800 OBO

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=70116

2. mcwlandscaping

Bumpppp...

3. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

bump to the top for a nice truck =)

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Mike, doesn't connor s. Have this truck as a facebook pic? Good luck with the sale? Did you ever find a dump?

5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I think connor has a truck similar to mikes but they are not the same truck

6. mcwlandscaping

Connor has the same color and exterior as my truck, different wheels and his has a dump insert now! He has the WT interior, i have the loaded silverado package

Ryan, i thought i found a truck and was going to look at it tomorrow but i just realized that Ford released the 6.0L in mid 2003 and not 2004 when i thought. The truck that i was interested in has the 6.0 and i sure don't want the first of the first batch of those! I shall keep looking

7. mcwlandscaping

$5300....obo

8. GTLS

GTLS Member

That would make a really nice truck for someone! Such a nice truck!

9. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Wish this would of been for sale in January. Good looking truck!!