1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 chevy 2500 4x4 6.5L Turbo Diesel Fisher mm2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ksnow, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ksnow

ksnow Member

HAVE FOR SALE A 1997chevy 3/4 TON 4x4 tires are about 75 percent . Am/fm cd and the 4 wheel drive works great. the inside of the box is like new with a bed linner.A couple of scratches but not all beat or bent up. DRIVE IT EVERY DAY HAS ALL THE WORK DONE TO MAKE IT RELIABLE IT RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. . . THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE TO IT HAS NEW WATER PUMP ALTERNATOR BATTERY BRAKES AND A BUNCH OF MATAINCE DONE TOO IT DOSENT SMOKE BURN OIL AND TRANSMISSION IS IN GREAT SHAPE .NO SLIPPING OR LEAKING FLUID . THE BODY HAS SOME bad paint as far as paint .it is falling off like most trucks of this time .dings ITS NOT PERFECT BUT REALLY GOOD FOR THE PRICEI will not respond to e-mails Thanks for looking. will not respond to text . so dont text me give me a call at 336 589 4219 Thanks Keith but will not respond to e-mails alone. Thanks for looking. will not respond to text . so dont text me
    WITH this truck you get a Fisher Minute mount 8 foot front snow plow with an angel blade the truck runs great alot of new stuff on it its also an automatic with a 6.5 turbo Diesel motor has a reece hitch you can drive the truck anywhere it runs great its also a southern Truck and Plow so its not all rusted out like most the northern ones ASKING 8500.00.00 GIVE ME A CALL OR PM 336 589 4219 no calls after 9 pm THANKS KEITH

but will not respond to e-mails alone. Thanks for looking. will not respond to text . so dont text me

0_1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010003 (2).jpg

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

What's the mileage?

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Same question. Nice truck, love that body style!!!!!

4. ksnow

ksnow Member

bump

any one interested