1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997 4x4 Blazer W/Sno-Way Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cpd427, May 30, 2010.

1. cpd427

cpd427 Member
    from ohio

1997 Blazer.148k, 4x4, pwr everything, leather, cold A/C, new fuel pump and tank, new Bilstein shocks, new front and back breaks, replaced transmission at 100k, new alternator, Goodyear Wrangler tires 85% tred. I bougth it with 73k on it, and have used Mobil1 synthetic every 3k miles, it burns no oil! I have taken very good care of this blazer. The only reason i'm selling it is because I just got a bigger truck. Comes with a free CarFax report. The plow is a Sno-Way 6' 8" with downpressure and wireless controller. It works great I'v never had any problem with it and it's not all rusty!...Asking $4,000 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RUBRMAN

RUBRMAN Junior Member

Still for sale?

3. cpd427

cpd427 Member
    from ohio

Yep still for sale.

4. RUBRMAN

RUBRMAN Junior Member

where in Ohio are you located?

5. cpd427

cpd427 Member
    from ohio

I live in Euclid, its an east suburb of Cleveland.

6. RUBRMAN

RUBRMAN Junior Member

Are the miles roughly the same as your original post? Any issues with the plow? Do you have any pics of the back seat and the cargo are? If so can you email rubrman38@yahoo.com

For some reason I can't PM you. Maybe I don't have enough posts. I am very interested but have some questions. Can I email you or call you?