1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1997-03 F150 Unimount truckside mount $250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sven_502, Aug 27, 2012.

1. sven_502

sven_502 Senior Member
    from ontario

Like the title says, if interested message me or phone 905 429 9150. Located near Oshawa, ON, Canada.

2. sven_502

sven_502 Senior Member
    from ontario

Would be interested to trade for western ultramount brackets for my 03 diesel. As well as unimount plates to slide in.

3. Christenson77

Christenson77 Junior Member

Will you ship it? If so can you get me a estimate to colorado zip code 81413?

4. sven_502

sven_502 Senior Member
    from ontario

I'll look into it for you.

5. sven_502

sven_502 Senior Member
    from ontario

shipping to where you are says 4 business days, and 105 bucks canadian. I have no idea how the states border taxes work, when something comes out of the states we get stung with tax. I have a paypal account if it's something you are interested in doing. Thanks, Steve.

6. Christenson77

Christenson77 Junior Member

Ok Im new to plowsite so i didn't how to message you til now. I am interested in your unimount mount and I do have a paypal account. Can you ship it to the states if I were to buy it and pay shiping to Colorado zip code 81413.?
    Thanks

7. sven_502

sven_502 Senior Member
    from ontario

Sorry to take so long, but I haven't had access to a camera. Heres a picture.

Picture.jpg