1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 Ford F350 Mason Dump! Video!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tbone3, Oct 25, 2011.

1. tbone3

tbone3 Member

2. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Good looking truck man but that is going to be a pita for driveways

3. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

awesome rig. exactly what i NEED

4. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Nice obs f350 stroker Thumbs Up. I plan on getting that same cb for my truck the cobra chrome edition but with out the bluetooth tho.

5. tbone3

tbone3 Member

the chrome edition gets fingerprints SO easily. It would piss me off to see finger prints lol thanks man

Tom

6. tbone3

tbone3 Member

Thanks man!

7. tbone3

tbone3 Member

Yea i bought some work lights for the truck also to help with that... You'd think it would be bad but i think i can see fine! Thanks for the kind words! Thumbs Up

Tom

8. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

keep us updated on how it goes. again sweet sweet clean rig.. im drooling! Thumbs Up

9. tbone3

tbone3 Member

LOL thanks man! I really appreciate it. I sure will!

10. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Very nice truck, and look forword to the videos, best of luck to you this season.

11. tbone3

tbone3 Member

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it!

12. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

Is it possible to ask what you paid for that awesome truck i ve been lookin for one similar and just curious to see what kinda deal you got.

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very nice truck, but have to agree, that is to big for driveways unless the contracts you have are for some very big homes with very big and WIDE driveways.....:)

14. tbone3

tbone3 Member

The area I plow have large driveways. Subscribe to my channel and you will see the drives in the Winter Plowing Series.

15. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

nice truck can't belive i didn't see that for sale up here, looks very clean what town did you get it from was it on ebay or craigs list? definatly a nice set up with that body and the load tarp. i used to plow roads with that same year truck except it had the 460 in her the 7.3 would of been nicer .

16. Ryank

Ryank Senior Member

nice truck, now get you name and number on at least the the doors so people know who to call for plowing.

17. tbone3

tbone3 Member

Thanks man, Yep bought her off craigslist in the beginning of sept!

Tom

18. tbone3

tbone3 Member

Yea i got a magnet in the works. This spring she's getting tatted up for real.

Tom

19. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

really nice truck

20. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice truck!