1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 Ford F250 ext. cab, diesel, 4x4 pickup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mowingman, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Mowingman

Mowingman Junior Member

For sale: 1996 ford, F250, XLT, extended cab, long bed pickup.
    7.3 Powerstroke diesel
    Auto trans
    4x4
    gooseneck hitch
    receiver hitch
    brake controller PS, cruise,tilt,power locks and windows, AM/FM/casette, cold A/C
    This truck was sold new in north Texas and used on a cattle ranch until 3 years ago. Then sold to a horse ranch where it was only driven about 5000 miles in 3 years.
    Body: Very straight and clean. Has some scratches on bed sides from farm use, tailgate bowed, but opens/closes, and latches as it should. Inside of bed very scratched, but not torn up. Has an ALMOST BRAND NEW gooseneck hitch in bed. Ranchhand front brush guard and Ranchhand rear step bumper. NO RUST/ROT. NEVER IN SALT
    Interior: Very clean interior. Carpet could use a good shampoo job. Interior overall looks nearly like new. Has bucket seats with fold down center seat/ armrest.
    Mechanical: engine runs great. This 7.3 diesel is hardly broken in with only 178,000 miles. Transmission and 4x4 work perfectly. Has new serpentine belt and belt tensioner, one new battery. Front end all tight and drives straight. Front springs are tired, and causing the typical front wheel lean you often see on the Ford diesel 4x4's. Springs can be re-arched for about $95.00 each.
    Tires; LT285/75R16 Rears at 30% and fronts at 10%. Fronts need replaced soon.
    This truck has NEVER PLOWED and NEVER BEEN IN SALT
    Asking $5900.00
    Located 30 miles north of Dallas Texas in Denton.
    PM or call for more info or photos.
    940-390-1168 cell

Note: Photos will not load, but I can email them to anyone interested.

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

3. Mowingman

Mowingman Junior Member

Let's try the photos again.

96psleftside.jpg

4. Mowingman

Mowingman Junior Member

One more photo.

96psrtfrontbest.jpg

5. Mowingman

Mowingman Junior Member

Thanks, but I finally got it figured out, somewhat.
    I have a bunch of photos I can email, if anyone is seriously interested in this truck.
    Jeff

6. Mowingman

Mowingman Junior Member

Bump to top

7. Mowingman

Mowingman Junior Member

Bump for the weekend.

8. Mowingman

Mowingman Junior Member

Sunday bump for a clean truck

9. B7200

B7200 Junior Member

I know its been a while, but did you ever sell this truck?

Thanks
    Phil