1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F360 7.3 Diesel w/ Xblade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cwpropertys, Feb 14, 2012.

1. cwpropertys

cwpropertys Junior Member
    from ma

thinking about selling my truck to free up some cash and expand. looking to sell my 96 powerstroke. regular cab 8 ft bed. 156K.. within the last 20K miles, rebuilt tranny, only plowed 3 storms (just put the plow on for this crappy season) 8 foot xblade. HID in both plow and truck. new front end. two new batterys. master brake cyl, vaccuum done. window tints. backrack with 6 head SHOME led's. 2 mounted CAT lights under bumper. shackles done. 4 new tires. i could keep going. never been chipped. has intake and IDM mode to help with throttle response. truck gets 20 MPG. call/ text for more pics 617 347 4012.

2. cwpropertys

from ma

sorry here is PIX.

398545_705192706099_9800916_35077578_616087231_n.jpg

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

4. cwpropertys

from ma

looking for offers with or without the plow. not giving her away but looking for a faster sale

5. PSD

PSD Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

More pics please? Rust? What kind of $ are you thinking?

6. cwpropertys

from ma

PSD--text or call me 617 347 4012. i have more pics on my phone. its not a new truck. the fenders could use some fixing up but i have driven it daily and passes inspection no problem (except for tints). this truck is 100% runs and drives perfect. the frame is in great condition, cab corners are great, i already fixed both shackles on rear. I'd take 8500 for the truck. 10000 with plow... priced high but i have more than 10000 into it and if it doesnt sell i will drive it for another 100K

7. PSD

PSD Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Yea Thats too high for me, especially with any kind of rust.
    Good luck with the sale.

8. cwpropertys

from ma

i have an appointment to fix the rust beginning of next week. am i asking too much? truck is worth more than that to me.

9. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Free bump.

10. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

im in love. but you are a tad high

11. cwpropertys

from ma

haha i love her too. sad to see her go if she does sell. i might be negotiable if you want to make an offer.

12. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I'm looking for that body style truck to add to the fleet but im not ready just yet. A couple of 94-97 7.3's are on craigslist right now for pennys just a heads up.

13. cwpropertys

from ma

ya ive seen a few on there. i just know what i have into this one so i wont let her slip away for nothing. thanks for the bump, good lucking finding one!

14. bryanlaprad

bryanlaprad Junior Member

would you sell just the plow....?

15. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Honestly, you are asking for this truck the same amount that one could get into a SuperDuty style 7.3 with similar or slightly higher mileage. My experience with these OBS 7.3s is that the ones in good shape are almost not worth selling because of what people are willing to pay for them. I regret selling my 96. For what I got out of it I would have been better off just keeping it around.

16. cwpropertys

from ma

not willing to seperate Xblade--- i like it too much!

and yes i am starting to get that vibe, its worth that to me so ill be nothing but happy to drive it till 400K.

17. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

You've got a nice truck there. Personally I'd hold onto it if you own it outright, the value of those trucks is going up daily. Plus you'll have better luck in the spring (tax refunds).

18. cwpropertys

from ma

Thanks! yup own it outright, titles in my desk haha. ya exactly like you said it will only be worth more in the future, especially after seeing how much they have gone up in the past year or 2. like i said i don't need to sell and i love having it as my DD. thanks for the BUMP

19. bryanlaprad

bryanlaprad Junior Member

they are awesome trucks....for some reason the OBS trucks seem to hold a higher price tag....good luck with the sale and please keep me in mind if you decide youd seperate the truck from the plow...i need to upgrade....lol

20. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

oh you mean like this one?
    http://abw.autorevo.com/vehicle/3582459/2000-Ford-Super-Duty-F-250-XLT-Naugatuck-Connecticut-06770