1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F350 XLT 4X4 ***low miles***

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jd75760, Apr 25, 2008.

1. jd75760

jd75760 Junior Member

1996 Ford F350 XLT 4X4
    *80,000 actual miles
    *Automatic
    *7.5 liter eng.
    *power windows
    *power locks
    *tinted windows
    *sliding rear window
    *tool box
    *bed liner
    *towing package
    *lift kit
    *polished aluminum wheels
    *original paint
    *painted on pinstripes
    *high performance ignition system
    *100% rust free
    *EXCELLENT CONDITION
    *contact me at 615-495-5886
    *the price is $9000 firm

Ford truck 001.jpg

Ford truck 003.jpg

Ford truck 002.jpg

2. aquaman855

aquaman855 Junior Member

i didnt know it was possible to keep a truck that clean. makes me ashamed of mine!

3. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Now thats an awesome truck. I wish I had the 9K to spend on that one for sure.

4. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

DAMN!! That truck is AMAZING! She should go in a hurry.

5. jd75760

jd75760 Junior Member

Everyone is scared of it because of the 460 engine. I cant wait to see them hitch up to a heavy load with their "rice burner". Don't call me to come haul your load home, I can't afford the gas LOL.

6. firelwn82

If your afraid of that motor than you shouldn't be driving a truck. That thing will get 9-12 mpg towing or not. It's a beast. My 351-5.8 gets 10 TOPS no matter what. Next one will have a 460 for sure.

7. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Is that the mable grapics? I had about the same layout on my 96' and loved it.

8. jd75760

jd75760 Junior Member

The graphics on my truck are painted on and signed by "Rick Harris" who is very well known for custom pinstipes and painting .

9. jd75760

jd75760 Junior Member

WOW!! Is my truck that overpriced or is everyone just sitting tight right now ?

10. allarservices

allarservices Junior Member

Nice truck priced right for the person who is looking for a Friday night party ride or a Sunday going to church truck, but this sight attacks people looking for a plow truck. In my case I am able to pick up this year of a work truck for around the $3000.00 or so. Not saying your truck isn't worth it, I just think you might have more luck on a different sight.

11. firelwn82

Thats not really the problem at all. This time of year people jump over to Lawn Site.com the sister to this page. Someone will buy that truck up in a heart beat in like Oct-Dec if you wanna wait around that long. I wish I could afford it myself for sure.

12. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That is a beautiful and well priced truck. I'd buy it in a second if you were closer and I needed it. Free bump.

13. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

I'd buy it if it had a stick and a 7.3 diesel. Definately be worth the $9,000.00 to me then....