1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F350 Powerstroke W/Fisher in MA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KenG, Mar 5, 2006.

1. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Well, I went ahead and ordered a new truck. Unfortunately, that means that my F350 has to go .

Lets, see. It's a 1996 XLT Powerstroke 4x4 (solid front axle). It has a 7.5' Fisher Minute Mount SEHP with Pro-wings. The plow was sandblasted and painted prior to this season. The hoses, pins, and chain were all replaced with new parts. A new backdrag blade was added. The plow looks and works very well. The truck has about 135000 miles. It has had no starting issues at all this winter. It has a Tymar performance intake kit. Both fuel tanks work. It has keyless entry and remote start. 4WD works. New front pads, rotors, calipers, Warn locking hubs, and all brakelines. (I only replaced all the hardlines to prevent an issue during a snowstorm, which is when all the bad stuff happens, right?)
    Has a Husky crossover toolbox, a bedmat, diamondplate bedcaps, Outland rack, and a Whelen Responder mini bar (dual rotators).
    It has Cooper Discoverer ATR tires with only about 1000 miles on them. LT235-85R16 Load range E.
    Power windows, locks, cruise, etc. Pioneer AM/FM CD player. It also has provisions for Sirius satelite radio. If you want it, we can work that out. Kicker door speakers, and pioneer rear speakers.
    Recent oil pan, transmission, glow plugs, GPR, starter, vacuum pump. It has a Class IV hitch with 7-way connector. Auxilliary reverse lights mounted under the rear bumper.
    I'm sure there's more that I cant think of right now, so feel free to ask.

The body isn't perfect, but it's not bad, either. This would make an excellent addition to your plowing, landscaping, or any other kind of business. It has been very reliable, and will work all day without breaking a sweat.

I'm asking $13,500 OBO. It's located in Hopkinton, MA. If you want to take a look, feel free to post here or Email me.

I can take more pics if desired. Let me know what you want to see, and I'll try to get a pic.

F350 for sale 4.JPG
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2006
  2. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

picture #2

F350 for sale 3.JPG
  3. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

picture #3

F350 for sale 5.JPG
  4. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

picture #4

F350 for sale 2.JPG
  5. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

picture #5

F350 for sale.JPG
  6. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

sorry man thats a nice truck but you might want to lower your price about 3k to get people interested
  7. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Did he say $13,500?

Try again.
  8. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

13.5 OBO

Everything is negotiable. Like nobody would try to beat the price down, right???
  9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I bought the same truck for $7850.00 2 months ago with 126,000 miles on it! So yea the price is WAY too high. Just a thought...
  10. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

hey thats a sweet truck mine looks exactly the same as far as paint but mines a 250. as far as the price i don't see why he woudn't be able to get it the truck looks like its in good shape and he's done all the hard stufgf like replace the oil pan imean that an easy 1300$ job right there to pullt hat motor
  11. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Ken G

I was wondering if you have any pictures of your backdrag blade on the Fisher? I am in the process of building one and just stumbled by your pictures looking in a search. If you have any pictures could you send me one or two at bjhglass@aol.com?

A question I have is how many supports are bolted to the backdrag blade? It seems that there isn't much room in the center of the plow with the springs and A Frame. I was wondering if I could use the outside supports as and have nothing in the middle

Your help would be appreciated.

12. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

ditto that
  13. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

8500 i can fly there this weekend to pick it up
  14. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

most of you guys are dreamers anyway
  15. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I paid 14 ,000 for my mint 97 year and a half ago. no plow either,72 k was on mine,. never saw a plow. best vehicle ive ever had. I think the asking price is fair see them in the books for around that. when they make a nicer truck then the 95 96 97 I will be the first to buy one!
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
  16. brad96z28

I think mn and ma prices are gona vary u think?
  17. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

really i was interested until i saw the price, theres an awful lot of f350's with dumps and pickup bed w/ plows for less than that in the autohunter....i say your price is steep to say the least
  18. brad96z28

I love the fact that a reman engine for one of these trucks as around 6 to 7 thousand.
  19. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Wondering if you still have it?