1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 F350 7.3L Plow machine - aluminum dump, sander, EZV, highway plow, wing plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JFon101231, Feb 6, 2016.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Posting this for a non-member friend. I have seen the truck in person and am the one who wired it for the EZ-V in fall of 2014. He is a great guy and pictures don't do this truck or the quality of work and parts put into it justice.

Most of the work done to the truck is within the past 6 months and we've only had 2 snow events this year so far. He has recently retired and is looking to get into plowing streets "full-time" with a larger truck.

1996 Ford F350 4x4 auto, 7.3 powerstroke.
    Chassis sandblasted, clean cab.
    New exhaust, brakes, alternator, leaf springs, starter, tires, led strobes, led work lights
    Mint ALUMINUM 2-3 yard dump body ($8k)
    Custom mounted Tenco 8ft side wing

- The truck is set up to run BOTH a Fisher MM2 3 plug 8.5' EZV with intensifires (using standard Fisher wiring) AND a Tenco 9.5' poly faced (fixed) highway funnel plow (separate hydraulics operated from cab).

- Truck also has a brand new Fisher stainless steel Pro-caster electric 2-2.5 yard spreader ($5k)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He will sell as follows:
    Everything listed above (sander & both plows) - $24,000
    No sander but incl both plows - $19,500
    No sander and incl only EZ-V plow - $18,000

He would also consider trade for a clean rust free International 4800-4900 AWD plow, wing, sander truck or some other type of plow truck comparable and of equal value.

For more info and pics please refer to his CL ad and contact him through his # listed there.
    http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/5429500877.html

2. subydude

subydude Junior Member
    from RI

I was drooling over this on craigslist last week. Sweet rig, good luck with selling. Somebody is going to be very happy with that baby

3. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I emailed him. I would be able to hook up my XLS to this rig also?

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I've seen this rig in person and its solid. GLWS

6. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

sweet.....

7. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

@ burk - yes, if u convert to fleetflex

8. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Well after some delays/broken promises and IMO some absolutely ridiculous terms to expect on the purchase of used equipment (subject to commercial use no less) that no reasonable person would agree to from a PS member, the truck was SOLD today locally.

Ending up parting most of it out, I took the EZ-V, sander went to another PS member, and the highway and wing plows went to a guy in RI.

Lock it up!

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

So you selling ez v

10. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Yeah. Mm2 8.5 w/ intensifires and rubber flap on top. Have truck wiring and controller if needed too