1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 f250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MrPLow2011, Apr 4, 2011.

1. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

If anyone is looking for one. there is a real clean and not rotted out looking one down the street from me. Looks to have Fisher 8ft MM1 on it. Its that metalic green color and reg cab. If you are interested I can snap off a few pictures and get info. It also sat last winter. I think this is only because the owner bought a 2010. It has moved a few times. But always seem to see it covered in snow. But not plowed around.

2. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

what motor does it have and how much?

3. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

I will look at in a couple days. Its in Stoughton on Turnpike st. I dont think I ever saw the white power stroke sticker. So i am guessing its the 5.8. No idea on price signs are small.

4. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

He wants 4500 its a green 96 Xl and interior is clean and not destroyed. Seat has no tears and looks like new and dash looked perfect. Couldnt see miles. And forgot to take down number. Its looks like a sweet plow truck and I bet 3700 buys it.

Oh its a 8ft mm1 not rotted but repainted and pmp under hood

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  5. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

No rot either. Bed has a couple bubbles over wheel well. But still solid.