1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1996 f250 with back blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ltlm, Jan 24, 2005.

1. ltlm

ltlm Member

1996 f250 xlt with back blade--6500.00 truck alone--4500.00 new alt-batt . new swaybar tie rods inner and outer .front wishbone rebuilt new bearings-race-all-ujoints--roters--new-front axcle lock outs. dual gas tanks rear tank started to leak so i pulled it and im sending it to gas tank renew. the back blade is a 2004 snow man plow this truck is not going with the ez dump or the western pro plow.

2. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

wondering if you would sell the back blade seperate i am looking for one.

3. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

jts. hows that spreader working out? and do u have a pic mounted

4. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

the spreader works great never had any problems yet until i backed into a dirt pile and bent the motor. other then that its good. i dont have any pic of it mounted but i will get some in a couple days and post them.

5. ltlm

ltlm Member

6. ltlm

ltlm Member

1996 f250

im ading the salt spreader and a 3.5 hp single stage blower

7. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Any pics or links to pics?

8. ltlm

ltlm Member

1996 f250